Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Courtney Love!


I'm often asked how I developed such great taste, and I have Courtney Love to thank for that. In addition to all of the amazing music, she also introduced me to Valley Of The Dolls, Edie Sedgwick, and Sylvia Plath, to name a few. Fifteen years later, Miss Love continues to inspire me.
She is a true survivor.

In my opinion, Courtney Love is one of the most underrated musical talents of our time. It's unfortunate that she doesn't get the credit she deserves for her unique artistic achievements.
I believe that her musical legacy is every bit as important as that of her husband.

Happy birthday Courtney! I will love and support you always! Can't wait to hear the new Hole album!

2 comments:

  1. your site is amazing for a fashion and pop culure lover and i just stumbled upon a picture of courtney and it gave me big smile as i couldnt agree more. her style. her lyrics. amazing, truly. im glad other people can think so as well!

    ReplyDelete