Friday, May 15, 2009

Exclusive! - Sharon Tate by David Bailey

Sharon Tate is my all-time favorite actress and style icon. In my opinion, Sharon was the living embodiment of everything the Swinging Sixties represented. She was beauty, grace, and kindness personified.

I started collecting Sharon Tate memorabilia about three years ago. Since then, I've been lucky enough to acquire many unique treasures which I plan to showcase on this blog.

Recently, I stumbled across these extremely rare original vintage photographs of Sharon, and just couldn't resist adding them to my personal collection. The following images were shot by famed 60s photographer David Bailey on the set of the film, The Fearless Vampire Killers in 1966.

Please DO NOT repost these scans without my express consent. Thank you and enjoy!

Click on the photos to enlarge.

  • Recommended Viewing: The Fearless Vampire Killers (1967)
  • Recommended Reading: Birth Of The Cool: 1957-1969 by David Bailey

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures. I'm having a 60s moment at the mo. These are great. Not sure I fancy snow tho ;-D

    xxxc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow is a novelty here in Texas! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete